Friday, April 8, 2016

Jaret Sites - Week 9 HW

Dream Job

I'm not entirley certain what my dream job would be in the videogame development industry. For now I'd like to think that becoming an art director or lead designer for an independent game studio developing games that I love would be extremely rewarding. Being involved in gameplay design is very important to me as well as the visual design aspect of videogame development. At some point in the future I hope to be in a position where I have as much influence as I possibly can over the creative aspects of a videogame project because to me, that makes it more personal. Though I'd also enjoy being a part of a large collaborative experience as well, so in the end I want to have experience with both. Currently I'd be satisfied working in the entertainment industry at all producing artwork in 3D and 2D but I hope to expand on my creative freedom in these fields later in the future.

------











No comments:

Post a Comment