Monday, November 28, 2016

Sophia Yacoby - Week 8 HW

    After I leave college, as an artist, I mostly plan to become a game artist. My main focus in the game industry is mainly character design and 3D art. Character design is what I’d really like to do because I have so many wonderful and creative ideas that I would love to share with others. I’ve also been extremely fascinated with character design ever since I was a little kid. Back when I was little, I used to draw my own characters and create comics. I would show my artwork to my parents, leaving them completely in awe. I would also like to focus in 3D art because I’ve done some 3D artwork using Blender for the past 8 to 9 years. But then, I thought that using Blender won’t be enough. I need to learn to use other 3D programs, like 3Ds Max or Maya. Furthermore, my friends from school and family have always encouraged me to pursue in an art career that will take my artistic talent and be put into good use. So, I took that word of advice and am now attending LCAD, which will help me get into the gaming industry. I hope one day to share my amazing ideas with a working team, bring my ideas into a game, and sell it across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment