- Introduction would be in the forest in the middle of her journey. Later on there will be flashbacks to moments of her childhood and before she left.
- Zhen Leaves heads out for her journey when she realizes that hard work won’t beat the youths of her age. They could control elements which puts her at a disadvantage since they could fight from afar. She wields a sword but she’s only good at close combat until she meets the dragon.
- Zhen Meets the Dragon/Mentor in an Ice Cavern. He offers her the power to control water because he only has strength to offer the power to control one element.
- Another Key Element is when she meets and fights other people who were chosen by the dragons to fight for them.
- Zhen realizing that her dragon is the fallen dragon king after beating youths. The group of youths who form a party later on to stop protagonist as she goes defeating dragons at their own domains.
- Ends up helping Sovereign out by defeating the dragons and restoring his powers
- Dragon Sovereign was actually using her for his own gains. Main character was fighting on side of “evil”
- Main Character has to beat the fallen sovereign after he has his powers restored.
- To defeat the dragon she has to transform into one.