Monday, November 28, 2016

Mercedes Smith - Week 8 HW

    What I want to do with my life, first and foremost I want to be successful. I want to be an art director be it in cinimatic, games, environment. Where ever it may lead me. I love the idea of leading  and hiring a team. Being the person to ask questions to. I like creating schedules and time slots and working with team mates to create a piece of work. I like using the skills and talents of others to achieve a goal.

    I aim to expand my knowledge and skill to the point where I can be the person people go to for questions. I love being a team leader as much as I like being part of a team. Working hard with little time is my ideal.

This is super short I am so sorry I had a long thing written up but I turned my computer off during the lightening storm earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment